Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase: -
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- If you are existing user of I-Baby webstore. You'll reach a log in page where you can log in your account using your Username and Password;
If you don't have an account created yet and you wish to have it, you can register an account;
Otherwise, you may just proceed to checkout as a guest.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next, you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, you need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Place Your Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
www.ibaby.com.my offers Payment Method as shown below: -
1. Internet Banking
Via Ipay88 (Visa or Mastercard / Internet Banking)
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send a message to our customers service whatsapp at 012-786 6910 with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
*Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery for West Malaysia usually will take about 3 working days to 5 working days; For East Malaysia usually take about 7 working days to 10 working days. However, please kindly be reminded that it is subject to the traffic of our courier partner.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly call 012-786 6910 for us to clear your doubts.